Financial Inclusion - Gender Studies - Social Finance - Household Finance - Corporate Governance
Microfinance, Social Banking, Mission Drift, Discrimination in Lending, Gender Biases, Ownership and Control
most representative publications
- Cozarenco A. and Szafarz A., (2018), "Gender Biases in Bank Lending: Lessons from Microcredit in France" Journal of Business Ethics, 147, 3, pp. 631–650.
- Garikipati S., Guérin I., Johnson S. and Szafarz A., (2017), "Microfinance and Gender: Issues, Challenges and the Road Ahead", Journal of Development Studies, 53, 5, pp. 641–648.
- D’Espallier B., Hudon M., and Szafarz A., (2017), "Aid Volatility and Social Performance in Microfinance", Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 46, 1, pp. 116-140.
- Levy M. and Szafarz A., (2017), "Cross-Ownership: A Device for Management Entrenchment?" Review of Finance, 21, 4, pp. 1675-1699.
- Cornée S., Kalmi P. and A. Szafarz, (2016), "Selectivity and Transparency in Social Banking: Evidence from Europe" Journal of Economic Issues, 50, pp. 494-502.