- CEBRIGPostPrint 21-002 Périlleux A. and A. Szafarz, Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal
- CEBRIGPostPrint 21-001 Varendh-Mansson C., Wry T. and A. Szafarz, Anchors Aweigh? Then Time to Head Upstream Why we Need to Theorize “Mission” before “Drift”
- CEBPostprint 19-001 Brière M. and A. Szafarz, Factors and Sectors in Asset Allocation: Stronger Together?
- CEBPostprint 15-007 Bjørnskov C. and P.-G. Méon, The productivity of trust
- CEBPostprint 15-006 Briere M. and A. Szafarz, Does commercial microfinance belong to the financial sector? Lessons from the stock market
- CEBPostprint 15-005 Goossens A. and P-G. Méon, The Belief that Market Transactions Are Mutually Beneficial: A Comparison of the Views of Students in Economics and Other Disciplines
- CEBPostprint 15-004 Khalid Sekkat and P.-G. Méon, The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation
- CEBPostprint 15-003 Hayek A.-S., C. Toma, D. Oberlé and F. Butera, Grading hampers cooperative information sharing in group problem solving
- CEBPostprint 15-002 Toma C. and F. Butera, Cooperation versus competition effects on information sharing and use in group decision-making
- CEBPostprint 15-001 Briere M., K. Oosterlinck and A. Szafarz, Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoins
- CEBPostprint 14-006 Dort T., P-G. Méon and K. Sekkat, Does investment spur growth everywhere? Not where institutions are weak
- CEBPostprint 14-005 Dreher A., P-G. Méon and F. Schneider, The devil is in the shadow : Do institutions affect income and productivity or only official income and official productivity ?
- CEBPostprint 14-004 Méon P-G. and G. Minne, Mark my Words: Information and the Fear of Declaring one’s Exchange Rate Regime
- CEBPostprint 14-003 Cornée S. and A. Szafarz, Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market
- CEBPostprint 14-002 Bernal Diaz O., A. Herinckx and A. Szafarz, Which short-selling regulation is the least damaging to market efficiency? Evidence from Europe
- CEBPostprint 14-001 Oosterlinck K., L. Ureche-Rangau and J.-M. Vaslin, Baring, Wellington and the resurrection of French public finances following Waterloo
- CEBPostprint 13-003 Bjørnskov C. and P.-G. Méon, Is trust the missing root of institutions, education, and development?
- CEBPostprint 13-002 Bernd H. and P.-G. Méon, Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB’s decision rule
- CEBPostprint 13-001 Oosterlinck K., Sovereign Debt Defaults: Insights from History