Finance - Financial History - Economic - Cultural Economics - Management of Cultural Institutions
Sovereign debts - Financial history - Wars - Art market
most representative publications
- Oosterlinck K., (2016), Hope Springs Eternal. French Bondholders and the Repudiation of Russian Sovereign Debt, Yale University Press, 264 p.
- Landon-Lane J. and Oosterlinck K., (2006), "Hope springs eternal. French bondholders and the Soviet repudiation (1915-1919)", Review of Finance, 10, 4, pp. 507-535.
- Occhino F., Oosterlinck K. and White E., (2007), "How occupied France financed its own exploitation during WW2", The American Economic Review, Papers and Proceedings, 97, 2, pp. 295-299.
- Flandreau M. and Oosterlinck K., (2012) "Was the Emergence of the International Gold Standard Expected? Evidence from Indian Government Securities", Journal of Monetary Economics, 59, 7, pp. 649-669.
- Oosterlinck K., (2017), "Art as a Wartime Investment: Conspicuous Consumption and Discretion", Economic Journal, 127, 607, pp. 2665-2701.