Political economics - Institutional economics - Development economics - International economics - Macroeconomics - Economics of culture
Development - Institutions - Culture, Democracy - Discrimination - Trust - European integration - Populism
most representative publications
- Méon P-G. and Minne G., (2014), "Mark my words: Information and the fear of declaring an exchange rate regime", Journal of Development Economics, 107, pp. 244-261.
- Méon P-G. and Sekkat K.,(2015), "The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation", Journal of Comparative Economics, 43, 3, pp. 754-771.
- Méon P-G. and Weill L., (2010), "Is corruption an efficient grease?", World Development, 38, 3, pp. 244-259.
- Méon P-G., (2016), "Corruption and Economic Development" in Jayasri Dutta and Toke S. Aidt (eds), The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics series, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Méon P-G. and Sekkat K.,(2005), "Does corruption grease or sand the wheels of growth?", Public Choice, 122, 1-2, pp. 69-97.