International economics - Industrial organization - Development economics
Corruption - Exchange rate - Competition policy - Industrial policy - Developing countries
most representative publications
- Buigues P. & Sekkat K., (2009), Industrial policy in Europe, Japan and the USA: Amounts, mechanisms and effectiveness, Palgrave-McMillan.
- Sekkat K., (2018), Is Corruption Curable?, Palgrave-McMillan.
- Longo R. & Sekkat K., (2004), "Economic obstacles to expanding intra-African Trade",World Development, August, 1309-1321.
- Méon P.-G. & Sekkat K., (2015), "The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation", Journal of Comparative Economics, 43, 754–771.
- Docquier F., Machado J. & Sekkat K., (2015), "Efficiency gains from liberalizing labor mobility", Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 117: 2, 303–346.