HECQ Walter - Visiting Professor and Co-director of the Centre for Economic and Social Studies on the Environment
Phone: +32 2 650 33 77
ULB Office: CEESE/ULB CP 124 | 44 Avenue Jeanne | 1050 Brussels
Environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis - Cost-Effectiveness Analysis - Externalities - Input-Output Modelling - Clean-Development Mechanisms - Environmental Taxes - Coastal Zones and River Basins - Energy - Transport - Climate Change - Air Pollution - Clean Vehicles - Electronic Waste - etc.
Environmental and Resource Economics - Ecosystem Services
most representative publications
- Cordier M., Poitelon T. and W. Hecq, (2018), "The shared environmental responsibility principle: new developments applied to the case of marine ecosystems", Economic Systems Research, (accepted).
- Cordier M., Pérez Agúndez J.A., O' Connor M., Hecq W., Rochette S., (2011), "Quantification of interdependencies between economic systems and ecosystem services: an input-output model applied to the Seine estuary", Ecological Economics, 70, 9, pp. 1660-1671.
- Marechal K. and Hecq W., (2006), "Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?", Ecological Economics, 58, 4, pp. 699-716.
- Hecq W., (1997), "From static to dynamic indicators of sustainable development - Example of the economy-energy-environment link", in Sustainability Indicators: Report of the project on Sustainable Development. Edited by S. Billharz & B. Moldan, John Wiley & Sons, pp. 128-132.
- Hecq W., Kestemont B., (1991), "A Model of Emission Trading for Minimising the Cost of Air Pollution Control from Belgian Power Plants", Journal of Environmental Management, 32, pp. 367-382.