Strategy - Leadership - Management errors and error management - High-reliability organizations - Sensemaking
OB - Leadership - Strategy - Organization - Sensemaking - Qualitative methods - Positive organizational scholarship
most representative publications
- Giolito V. J., Liden R. C., van Dierendonck D., & Cheung G. W., (2018), Servant Leadership, Employee Flourishing, and Financial Performance: A Social-Cognitive Perspective. Submitted paper, Brussels.
- Giolito V. J., Ramanujam R., & Verdin P. J., (2018), To Err Is Organizational: A Top Executives’ Perspective. Unpublished manuscript, resubmission to Academy of Management Discoveries, Brussels.
- Giolito V. J., & Verdin P. J., (2016), Fortis-ABN Amro: Managing the Largest Acquisition in the Banking Industry. Retrieved from: www.thecasecentre.org/educators/products/view?id=140732
- Giolito V. J., & Verdin P. J., (2018), Uncertainty and Mindful Organizing: Leadership Insights from Strategic Error Management. Presented at the International Conference on Creating Uncertainty: Benefits for individuals, teams, and organizations, Ascona, Switzerland.
- Giolito V. J., Zagbour M., & Verdin P. J., (2016), Société Générale & Kerviel: Managing Huge Operational Errors. Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management Teaching case. Retrieved from: www.thecasecentre.org/educators/products/view?id=147614