Microfinance - Sustainable Development - Gender - Environmental Economics
Gender - Microfinance - Vulnerability
most representative publications
- Kar A. and Bali Swain R. (2018), "Competition, performance and portfolio quality in microfinance markets", European Journal of Development Research, forthcoming.
- Kar A. and Bali Swain R., (2017), "Are Microfinance Markets Monopolistic?", Applied Economics, 50, 1, pp. 1-14.
- Ranganathan S., Nicolic S., Bali Swain R. and Sumpter D., (2017), "Setting Development Goals Using Stochastic, Dynamical System Models", PLoS One, 12, 2, pp. 1-19.
- Bali Swain R. and Wallentin F.Y., (2017), "The Impact of Microfinance on Factors Empowering Women: Differences in Regional and Delivery Mechanisms in India's SHG Programme", Journal of Development Studies, 53, 5, pp. 684-699.
- Spaiser V., Ranganathan, Bali Swain R. and Sumpter D., (2016), "The Sustainable Development Oxymoron: Quantifying and Modelling the Incompatibility of Sustainable Development Goals", International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 24, 6, pp. 457-470.